TERMS AND CONDIOTIONS OF ACCESS TO DEVELOPER PORTAL
Československá obchodní banka, a.s., with its registered seat in Prague 5, Radlická 333/150, Postal Code 150 57, Identification No. 00001350, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B:XXVI, file No. 46 ("ČSOB“), hereby issues these Terms and Conditions of Access to ČSOB Developer Portal (these "Terms").
Upon acceptance of these Terms, access to ČSOB developer portal, specifically, to publicly accessible data, shall be granted through API interface. Access to publicly accessible data does not constitute any right of access to client data.
ČSOB developer portal enables the testing and development of applications, and serves for ČSOB's cooperation with the developer. The developer and ČSOB shall lend each other assistance in the process of such cooperation as may be required.
The developer is always deemed to mean a natural person. If a developer applies to ČSOB for registration, the developer must provide his/her name and surname. The developer shall further provide an active email address and ČSOB shall verify the functionality of such contact information. Upon due login, the developer shall be granted the relevant access rights and assigned an API key.
ČSOB developer portal may be used for the purposes of application development by the developer using the assigned API key, solely to the extent necessary and reasonable for such development, so as not to prevent development by other persons. The developer shall be obliged to act in his/her sole capacity, without the involvement of any other person.
Data in the testing environment may be synthetic/modified for testing purposes, even though it originates from the bank's activities. ČSOB shall not be liable for continuous functionality of the developer portal.
The developer shall be obliged:
- to safeguard his/her access information for the ČSOB testing environment and not to disclose same to any other persons,
- in the event of any change in the information provided to ČSOB, the developer shall be obliged to update such information without delay,
- to act in such a way as to prevent any harm to the interests of ČSOB and its clients in connection with the use of the API provided to the developer,
- not to use any robots, spiders or any other applications or mechanisms in the developer portal, the purpose of which is to obtain or index ČSOB's content,
- to use the developer portal solely for the purposes of development of his/her own applications, and to act in accordance with the law.
The developer undertakes:
- to act in such a way so as not to jeopardize the smooth operation of the developer portal and not to harm ČSOB's interests,
- not to use any output generated or an application developer by him/her, or any part thereof, without ČSOB's express consent for any promotional or other similar purposes, where the developer would associate ČSOB's name or brand with his/her activities without ČSOB's knowledge and consent,
- to act prudently, observe security standards and mechanisms used in this area.
ČSOB shall be entitled to withdraw the right of access to the testing environment. ČSOB shall inform the developer about such withdrawal of the right of access, without having to provide reasons for its decision and course of action. ČSOB shall have no liability for any damage as may arise in connection with the developer's activities in this regard.
In the event that the developer does not wish to use the testing environment any further, the developer shall inform ČSOB of such fact and ČSOB shall cancel his/her account.
ČSOB shall be entitled to amend these Terms unilaterally. ČSOB shall inform the developer about any such amendment to these Terms.